| CUSTOM PLAYMAT COMMISSIONS |
For those who have stumbled upon this page curious about custom playmat commissions, here is a folder of examples. I hand-draw with copic markers and pens, they start at $60/character and go up depending on complexity. I can also draw DIGITAL designs that can also be printed out for an additional fee. Please note me or email me at email@example.com if you are interested.
1. What do you use to draw on the mats?
- I use Copic markers and pens. They blend well and are more vivid/wider color range than other markers. They are stain resistant as long as you immediately clean up anything you spill, and also smudge resistant. Also they give off low to little odor (I cannot stand the smell of sharpies so I do not use them.) In case of spill, I can try to fix it (water spill is easier, any others like soda or coffee is harder but still possible to repair.)
2. How big are they?
- I have 14x22 and 14x24 inches, it's up to you which one you like me to use.
3. What if I want to print out a design?
- I only handle commissions, if you want I can draw something digitally that can be printed out on a mat or poster but there is a separate fee involved.
4. Do you play yugioh/magic/cardfight!vanguard/pokemon?
- yes, in order: Chaos Lightsworn/Blue-White/Angel Feathers/Rayquaza EX fire-electric